Dr. Goodword's new book

What's new at alphaDictionary.com.
Dr. Goodword
Site Admin

Dr. Goodword's new book

Postby Dr. Goodword » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:44 am

I have finally finished a book after 8 years of work; however, two more are on the way behind it. It should be out in February if all goes according to plan: "The 100 Funniest Words in English". About half the words have been published already in our Good Word series. They have been heavily edited so that they read more smoothly and more like essays.

I will inform the interested of the exact publication date when that becomes more obvious. Hard copies and Kindle versions will be available at Amazon.com. I hope to have MS Lit and Adobe PDF files available on this site shortly thereafter.
• The Good Dr. Goodword

Perry
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Perry » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Congrats! Feel free to also write a book on the 100 funniest posts to the Agora.
"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once. Lately it hasn't been working."
Anonymous

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:36 am

EGAD! Here February's almost half over and I missed the original post the first time around! Congrats, Doc! I assume the book will be in English and not Russian. :lol:
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Return to “Site News”